Drug busts are a regular occurrence in the state of Wisconsin. A recent bust prosecuted 44 individuals on separate charges for drug dealing and possession. When asked if law enforcement would encounter a bust like this again, the police responded with, “yes, we will.”
Like drug seizures, addiction is a common problem in Wisconsin as well, and this is especially true in larger cities like Madison and Milwaukee. If you struggle with addiction, rehab is the answer you’ve been looking for.
When you are addicted to drugs yourself or have someone close to you who is addicted, it can be hard to decide on the drug treatment program because you will naturally have so much else on your plate. But this decision is critical when it comes to choosing a treatment center in Wisconsin.
For this reason, it is important to keep in mind that you can get help when looking for a treatment center. Ask a facility adviser or friends or family members who have experience with rehab.
To ensure success in your recovery, make sure that you ask yourself the following questions before choosing the Wisconsin drug treatment facility for you.
1. Do you want and inpatient or outpatient program?
2. For how long do you plan on attending rehab?
3. Are you able to leave family, school and work responsibilities behind while you attend treatment?
4. Will your insurance cover the detoxification process or your stay in rehab?
5. If your insurance will not cover treatment, how are you pay for your stay?
6. If you attend outpatient rehab, do you have transportation to the facility?
7. Do you prefer a faith-based or holistic approach to care?
8. Are there any special circumstances that you would need to find a specific rehabilitation center for, including disabilities or medical issues?